Research cafes are held for staff at NSCD once per term
The aim of the research café is to:
- Support each other to re-frame our practice within the realm of practice-led research
- Support each other to re-frame our practice within the realm of practice-led research• Create supportive environment where staff at NSCD can get started (as a novice) in research or find the support they need as an experienced practitioner / researcher
- Help further develop a research identity for NSCD beyond the classroom, through their own practice as research
- Provide a platform and support network to apply for small research grants
- Share our practice – hear what we have done so far, find out who is doing what, connect with like-minded individuals
- Develop a culture where we can recognise and celebrate all the research which staff are doing.