The day included:
– Welcome talk from Janet Smith MBE, NSCD Principal
– Performance of NSCD alumnus Jamaal Burkmar’s renowned ‘Ocean’ by current third year students in our on-site Riley Theatre venue
– Contemporary technique demonstration class
– Q&A panel discussion with NSCD students, staff and Alumni Gary Clarke and Jamaal Burkmar
– Information marketplace, an opportunity to ask students and staff questions about courses, accommodation, student finance and more about what Leeds has to offer
– Admissions drop-in/surgery
– Screening of student work
– Student services drop-in
– Workshops for prospective students with our world-class teaching staff
NSCD runs courses for dancers at all levels: Access to Higher Education, Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Take a virtual tour of our unique and characterful building, including a Grade II listed converted synagogue
Leeds is a City of Dance, and is also home to some of the best theatres and public art collections of international significance to be found outside of London.