The newly-formed NSCD Students’ Union undertakes to:
- Promote high standards of student personal conduct
- Support student engagement with the local community
- Support all students to ensure they receive equal treatment and are aware of their rights and responsibilities
- Support student representation in a wide range of contexts to ensure that students contribute to the development and improvement of NSCD’s provision
- Work in partnership with the School to ensure that student views inform the development and improvement of provision, and the wider student experience
- Represent the interests of all NSCD students at local and national level
- Encourage students’ personal and professional development by providing of a range of information and media, dance-based activities, societies and other related social activities.